In linear algebra, I usually sit behind this kid with a rather large body that prevents me from seeing the board, lest i struggle in my seat. Deciding enough was enough, I arrived to class early ensuring that i would sit in the front row...
Victory! One front row seat was available when i entered the classroom, and i quickly claimed it as my own. However, my strategy of arriving early was FUTILE. When Big Kid showed up, he stopped approximately 5 feet in front of me, glared at me, and proceeded to pull the desk from directly behind me in the row. Slightly puzzled, i watched him situate the desk RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME. I started laughing, hoping he would get the hint. However, Big Kid did not.
Possible motives for this horrific crime? Well, Big Kid seems to be best friends with Awkward Couple, a pair of freshman lovers that must sit together every class. I believe that Big Kid is secretly jealous of Awkward Couple therefore feels compelled to sit by them. Three points on one line do not make a love triangle, Big Kid. Give the rest of us a chance to see something other than your large back.
I have attached a picture of this atrocity to add some perspective.
1 comment:
i LOVE that you name people things like Awkward Couple and Big Kid because Sarah does this to at least half the people on our campus. We, too, have Awkward Couple. We also have Ropey McRopester, Duck Boy, Thom Yorke 1, Thom Yorke 2, Girlboy, and Gropey, among many others
Post a Comment